Friday 22 July 2011

Gig!

This post will not be a something that occurs regularly since this will mainly be about gear and stuff. Regardless I thought it was something worth blogging about. Tomorrow my uncle's band was kind enough to let me sit in for a song at their gig. Im quiet nervous about the whole thing since I am in India and none of my gear is with me. At least I have Whiskers with me. Speaking of Whiskers he will be requiring a refret very soon since most of the frets above the 12th on the high E string seem to be choked when I bend the string. not only that but the 21st fret is choking all the string at that position. To make matters worse ive forgotten the chord progression to "Wonderful Tonight" which ive only practiced with the band 3 times so far.
I pray that things will go well since I dont want to screw up the show for everyone since we are playing to a paying audience.
Anyway worst case scenario is that I run backstage in tears wishing I had a teddy bear, hopefully I wont have to resort to that.

-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment