Wednesday 22 June 2011

Whiskers Hardare + Cavity



Finally got time to post the pics of Whisker's hardware and control cavity.

In this pic you can see the Shadow Electronics "Kill-Pot"
The nice and neat wiring wasn't done by myself but by master luthier Simon Pinder, Mr. Pinder is probably one of the best luthiers in the world and he also tackled my Floyd's installation which I personally managed to mess up.





Here you can get a good view of the Schaller locking tuners which work great except that the low E's locking system sometimes loosens itself since the string is thicker than the others, This isn't a problem just something to keep in mind.




After I finish posting about all the guitars I own I may start doing reviews or a rig rundown, something to look forward to.
Hopefully you followers (the few that I have) will spread this blog around and help keep it alive.
-Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment